Daisycakes Creative consistently goes above and beyond to help me craft the best story possible. More than just grammar and syntax, Lauren Dee is an expert at helping you pull a story apart and get at the bones. All the projects we’ve worked on have been fundamentally better stories due to her input.
Share the Love
About the Author
By day, Lauren Dee is an editor whose USA TODAY and NEW YORK TIMES bestselling clients span the globe, from Australia to the United States. She loves connecting with people. Follow her on Twitter and join her newsletter.
You Might Also Like
- Portfolio update in progress February 19, 2019
- Are You Ready for Editing? (The Process) December 23, 2015
- Editing By Any Other Name November 17, 2015
- “Codename: Dancer” is on sale today! April 20, 2011
- New site, same dependable editing May 2, 2013
- Erotic romance vs. Erotica — What’s the Difference? January 6, 2016