My favorite part of Daisycakes is how well they preserve my voice. They manage to find the perfect balance between style and editing, helping to preserve the true author voice. Lauren is knowledgeable, fast, and helps you see the story in ways you didn’t think of before.
Share the Love
About the Author
By day, Lauren Dee is an editor whose USA TODAY and NEW YORK TIMES bestselling clients span the globe, from Australia to the United States. She loves connecting with people. Follow her on Twitter and join her newsletter.
You Might Also Like
- Portfolio update in progress February 19, 2019
- Are You Ready for Editing? (The Process) December 23, 2015
- Editing By Any Other Name November 17, 2015
- Erotic romance vs. Erotica — What’s the Difference? January 6, 2016
- New cover! March 30, 2013
- “Cooking Up” romance + NaNoWriMo October 15, 2011